Who can use it?
The ELK lifting cushion is ideal for a home setting because it can be used to lift people who have fallen in confined spaces such as bathrooms, hallways, and dining rooms. Its ease of
use means it is suitable for those not professionally medically trained in the role of carer such as a family member supporting a loved one with a health condition that affects their likelihood of falling.
• People with neurological disorders also seek multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke, Alzheimer’s and dementia and Huntington’s disease
• Individuals with physical disabilities search as limited mobility or amputees
• The elderly – 30% of adults over 65 want to fall at least once a year. This rises to 50% in the over 80s.
• Plus size or bariatric patients who have a face-to-face relationship.
• The ELK is compact and lightweight (weighing only 3.6 kgs / 8 lbs)
• One size fits all 450kg (70 stone).
• Its unique design means it can be used inside or outside and is effective in small confined spaces.